For more than seven decades, M&I Electric, LLC has been a leading provider of power delivery solutions to the energy industry. We design, integrate, manufacture, install, and maintain power distribution equipment throughout the Gulf Coast. M&I is one of the Myers Power Products group of companies.
M&I is looking for new team members who share our dedication to delivering solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations. If you are have the requisite knowledge and experience combined with a proven track record of driving projects in an innovative and fast-paced environment, we have an amazing career opportunity for you. This position is based at Beaumont, TX location.
- Perform job in safe manner, understand and follow safety policies and procedures and make suggestions to improve the workplace.
- Perform electrical wiring, anchoring, tie-wrapping, routing, flagging, wire tagging, crimping & wire/cable stripping.
- Assemble and install electrical components such as sub panels, according to engineered drawings.
- Safety and quality oriented, accountable, positive attitude, dependable, reliable, productive, ethical, strong communicator, innovative, team player
- Assemble and install electrical components such as sub panels to main junction and terminal boxes and main control switch panels to specifications.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures to ensure parts are assembled per instructions for proper appearance and function
- Electrical part installation
- Reads and understands electrical prints, specifications and instructions as well as work instructions
- Install wiring by following standard work procedures
- Connects wiring to accessories, such as relays, circuit breakers, plugs, condensers, switches, and solenoids, and installs accessory assemblies in electrical units
- Perform wiring, anchoring, tie-wrapping, routing, flagging and wire tagging
- Crimping & wire/cable stripping
- Uses tape measure, wire stripper, power drill, and other various hand and power tools as needed
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Entry level up to senior level positions available
Join a great company with great people!
M&I Electric, LLC is a leading provider of power delivery solutions for the global energy industry. Our mission, Empowering Energy™, refers to our commitment to producing products and services that enable our customers to safely and effectively meet the world’s growing energy demands.
M&I offers very competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit plans including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, paid time off, short & long term disability, life insurance, flex spending accounts, and more.
We believe in developing our employees, offer terrific career advancement opportunities, and promote from within whenever possible.