For more than seven decades, M&I Electric, LLC has been a leading provider of power delivery solutions to the energy industry. We design, integrate, manufacture, install, and maintain power distribution equipment throughout the Gulf Coast. M&I is one of the Myers Power Products group of companies.
M&I is looking for new team members who share our dedication to delivering solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations. If you are have the requisite knowledge and experience combined with a proven track record of driving projects in an innovative and fast-paced environment, we have an amazing career opportunity for you. This position is based at Beaumont, TX location.
- Perform job in safe manner, understand and follow safety policies and procedures and make suggestions to improve the workplace.
- Perform bussing duties: measuring, cut, punch and bend bus bar as well as installing bus bar.
- Assembles and installs bus bars in rear of switchgear, according to engineered drawings.
- Safety and quality oriented, accountable, positive attitude, dependable, reliable, productive, ethical, strong communicator, innovative, team player
- Assemble and install electrical components such as bus bars to circuit breakers and switches
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures to ensure parts are assembled per instructions for proper appearance and function
- Electrical part installation; example mount ct’s
- Reads and understands mechanical and electrical prints, specifications and instructions as well as work instructions
- Connects bus to components such as circuit breakers, plugs, switches and bus installs accessory assemblies in electrical units
- Use of a tape measure, power drill, impact, band saw, press brake and other various hand and power tools as needed
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations is a MUST
- Entry level up to senior level positions available
Join a great company with great people!
M&I Electric, LLC is a leading provider of power delivery solutions for the global energy industry. Our mission, Empowering Energy™, refers to our commitment to producing products and services that enable our customers to safely and effectively meet the world’s growing energy demands.
M&I offers very competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit plans including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, paid time off, short & long term disability, life insurance, flex spending accounts, and more. We believe in developing our employees, offer terrific career advancement opportunities, and promote from within whenever possible.