For more than seven decades, M&I Electric, LLC has been a leading provider of power delivery solutions to the energy industry. We design, integrate, manufacture, install, and maintain power distribution equipment throughout the Gulf Coast. M&I is one of the Myers Power Products group of companies.
M&I is looking for new team members who share our dedication to delivering solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations. If you are interested in a Fabricator helper position in an innovative and fast-paced environment, we have an amazing career opportunity for you. This position is based at our Beaumont, TX location.
- Perform job in safe manner, understand and follow safety policies and procedures and make suggestions to improve the workplace
- Learn how to operate mechanical or hydraulic brakes, presses, shears, turret punch presses, grinders, and mig welders to fabricate components for product assemblies that meet the specifications of the mechanical drawings
- Safety and quality oriented, accountable, positive attitude, dependable, reliable, productive, ethical, strong communicator, innovative, team player
- Ability to use basic tools; tape measure, clamps, grinder, etc.
- Must be able to pass a tape measure test
- Previous experience as a Fabricator apprentice a plus
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
Join a great company with great people!
M&I Electric, LLC is a leading provider of power delivery solutions for the global energy industry. Our mission, Empowering Energy™, refers to our commitment to producing products and services that enable our customers to safely and effectively meet the world’s growing energy demands.
M&I offers very competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit plans including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, paid time off, short & long term disability, life insurance, flex spending accounts, and more.
We believe in developing our employees, offer terrific career advancement opportunities, and promote from within whenever possible.