For more than seven decades, M&I Electric, LLC has been a leading provider of power delivery solutions to the energy industry. We design, integrate, manufacture, install, and maintain power distribution equipment throughout the Gulf Coast. M&I is one of the Myers Power Products group of companies.
M&I is looking for new team members who share our dedication to delivering solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations. If you are interested in working in an innovative and fast-paced environment, we have an amazing career opportunity for you. This position is based at Beaumont, TX location.
Perform a wide variety of inspection and quality control operations to ensure the Company’s power delivery products are manufactured to contract and quality standards that meet and exceed the customers’ expectations.
- Adheres to companies safe work practices and promotes a safe work environment
- Learns to operate electrical testing equipment
- Learns to prepare and verify test data/reports
- Prepares non-conformance reports
- Reads and interprets engineering drawings, material specifications and requirements
- Assists lead technicians with all aspects of customer Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Associate of Applied Science degree preferred
- Knowledge of NEC and IBC code preferred
- Basic understanding of electrical theory (Ohm’s law)
- Experience with general electrical test equipment a plus
- Exhibit a positive attitude; be dependable, reliable, productive, safety and quality oriented, strong communicator, and a team player
Join a great company with great people!
M&I Electric, LLC is a leading provider of power delivery solutions for the global energy industry. Our mission, Empowering Energy™, refers to our commitment to producing products and services that enable our customers to safely and effectively meet the world’s growing energy demands.
M&I offers very competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit plans including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, paid time off, short & long term disability, life insurance, flex spending accounts, and more.
We believe in developing our employees, offer terrific career advancement opportunities, and promote from within whenever possible.