For more than seven decades, M&I Electric, LLC has been a leading provider of power delivery solutions to the energy industry. We design, integrate, manufacture, install, and maintain power distribution equipment throughout the Gulf Coast. M&I is one of the Myers Power Products group of companies.
M&I is looking for new team members who share our dedication to delivering solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations. If you are interested in a Maintenance Manager/Mechanic position in an innovative and fast-paced environment, we have an amazing career opportunity for you. This position is based at Beaumont, TX location.
Implement and maintain a preventative/predictive maintenance management system for M&I’s Beaumont, TX manufacturing facility.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum five years of experience as a Maintenance Manager / Mechanic
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- ISO and Lean Manufacturing experience preferred
- Proficiency in the use of software based preventative maintenance systems
- Experience with team-based maintenance solutions
- Experience performing mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, hydraulic, motor
- controls, paint booth, and building maintenance
- Experience maintaining shears, punches, CNC brakes, welding equipment
- Experience performing/managing fleet repairs
- Safety and quality focus
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to craft innovative approaches and solutions to problems
- Consistently conveys a positive attitude
- Demonstrates accountability, reliability, and dependability
- Is highly productive with minimal supervision
- Maintains high ethical standards
- Is a team player
Join a great company with great people!
M&I Electric, LLC is a leading provider of power delivery solutions for the global energy industry. Our mission, Empowering Energy™, refers to our commitment to producing products and services that enable our customers to safely and effectively meet the world’s growing energy demands.
M&I offers very competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit plans including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, paid time off, short & long term disability, life insurance, flex spending accounts, and more.
We believe in developing our employees, offer terrific career advancement opportunities, and promote from within whenever possible.