M&I Electric is a leading provider of power delivery solutions to the global energy industry. The company has been in the energy industry for 70 plus years, and is now a $60M company with 300 employees worldwide. M&I is the flagship business of American Electric Technologies, Inc., (NASDAQ: AETI).
M&I has an aggressive growth plan focused on delivering solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations. If you are interested in joining a highly motivated winning team of excellence, and have the knowledge and experience as a Marine Electrical Project Manager, we have an amazing career opportunity for you.
– Lead, adhere, and enforce the company’s health & safety program
– Monitor project activities in conjunction with the on-site construction team to ensure quality control, timeliness, and budgetary goals
– Supervise team
– Maintain schedules required to track progress of the project
– Monitors, reports and controls costs on assigned project within estimated project margin
– Reports, forecasts, and presents project financial activity
– Responsible for the successful management of the project schedule, budget & exceeding the customer’s expectations
– Develop detailed electrical work scopes; bill of materials & cable schedule
– Review and/or prepare submissions
– Represent the company in project meetings
– Knowledge of ABS and IEEE regulations for marine installations
– Knowledge of marine cable applications including ampacity and area installation requirements
– Installation practices for classified areas, Class 1 Div 1, Class1 Div2
– Calculate proper rating of cables in a cable tray or conduit
– Understand and calculate voltage drop of cables
– Knowledge of cable sizing for various branch circuits
– Knowledge of job-site safety requirements
– Experience with termination of high voltage cable
– Basic knowledge of drilling and marine operations
– Reading and understanding electrical prints
– Basic knowledge of power systems including motors and generators
– Proficient with MS Office
– Minimum eight years’ experience
– Supervisory experience
– Proven track record
– TWIC card eligible
American Electric Technologies offers a highly competitive compensation package including bonus & equity, benefits include: medical, paid time off, 401k, employee stock purchase plan, disability and more.
Over 70 years in the energy market place, global footprint, innovative, progressive, and nimble infrastructure that allows for solutions to be delivered quickly! It’s a great company and a great place to work!
American Electric Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment with out regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin or any other protected factor.