or more than seven decades, M&I Electric, LLC has been a leading provider of power delivery solutions to the energy industry. We design, integrate, manufacture, install, and maintain power distribution equipment throughout the Gulf Coast. M&I is one of the Myers Power Products group of companies.
M&I is looking for new team members who share our dedication to delivering solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations. If you have the requisite knowledge and experience combined with a proven track record as a Senior Field Service Technician in the electrical service business we have an amazing career opportunity for you.
• A commitment to safety and quality in your work endeavors
• Familiar with Marine installations and operations
• Strong hands-on background in electrical and electronic systems
• Understand, create and modify electrical schematics
• Analog and digital DC motor drives; “Ross Hill” style systems preferred
• Analog and digital AC motor drives; 690V class IGBT systems preferred
• PLC programming experience: Wago, Allen Bradley, Siemens preferred
• Three phase electrical power conversion up to 4160V
• Motor Control Centers
• Digital Communications systems; various protocols such as Modbus, CAN bus, TCP/IP, etc.
• AC and DC motor theory/applications
• Engine-Generator controllers
• Knowledge of and experience with Multimeters, Oscilloscopes, and other General Purpose Electrical Test Equipment
• Satisfactorily & accurately complete daily reporting, inspection reports, etc.
• Ability and willingness to travel away up to 75% of the time
• Ability and willingness to work overtime
• Ability and willingness to travel overseas (passport as necessary)
• Ability to qualify for a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
• Positive attitude
• Ability to work independently
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor of Science or Applied Science degree in appropriate field desired
• 10 years of electrical field service experience
Join a great company with great people!
M&I Electric, LLC is a leading provider of power delivery solutions for the global energy industry. Our mission, Empowering Energy,™ refers to our commitment to producing products and services that enable our customers to safely and effectively meet the world’s growing energy demands.
M&I offers very competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit plans including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, paid time off, short & long term disability, life insurance, flex spending accounts, and more. We believe in developing our employees, offer terrific career advancement opportunities, and promote from within whenever possible.