For more than seven decades, M&I Electric, LLC has been a leading provider of power delivery solutions to the energy industry. We design, integrate, manufacture, install, and maintain power distribution equipment throughout the Gulf Coast. M&I is one of the Myers Power Products group of companies.
M&I is looking for new team members who share our dedication to delivering solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations.
If you have the requisite knowledge and experience combined with a proven track record as a welder in an innovative and fast-paced environment, we have an amazing career opportunity for you. This position is based at Beaumont, TX location.
- Perform job in safe manner, understand and follow safety policies and procedures and make suggestions to improve the workplace.
- Welding in a manufacturing setting.
- Safety and quality oriented, accountable, positive attitude, dependable, reliable, productive, ethical, strong communicator, innovative, team player.
- Must be able to pass a 3G and 4G FCAW test.
- Ability to inspect weld bead for acceptable attributes and repair improper welds.
- Manufacturing experience a plus.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED.
Join a great company with great people!
M&I Electric, LLC is a leading provider of power delivery solutions for the global energy industry. Our mission, Empowering Energy,™ refers to our commitment to producing products and services that enable our customers to safely and effectively meet the world’s growing energy demands.
M&I offers very competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit plans including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, paid time off, short & long term disability, life insurance, flex spending accounts, and more. We believe in developing our employees, offer terrific career advancement opportunities, and promote from within whenever possible.