The services and construction business is staffed with seasoned field service engineers, technicians, and electricians with marine and industrial experience. The company is fully equipped with production and test equipment to meet the varied needs of heavy construction requirements. These businesses play a key role in enhancing M&I’s Total Systems Responsibility.
Industrial construction services include lump sum and time & material contracts, as well as turnarounds, maintenance and startups. Project range in size from $5k to several million dollars.
- Low and medium voltage controls and distribution
- Instrumentation installation and calibration
- Complete Raceway systems
- Generator controls
- DCs and HMI systems
- AC and DC variable speed drives
- Lighting systems
- High-voltage cable installation
- Drilling Rigs
- Chemical Plants
- Other Process Manufacturing
The Marine Construction Group has extensive expertise in all key aspects of marine construction. Projects range in size from small to in excess of $1M dollars. Our services and products can be designed and installed to meet or exceed standards set by ABS, USCG, DNV, CE and DOE.
- Complete electrical system rig-ups
- Startup and testing for vessels
- Living quarters
- Drilling rigs
- Project Modules
Construction services are members of the following affiliations:
- Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC)
- Association of Builders and Contractors (ABC)