Preventative Maintenance Services
AETI's preventative maintenance programs provide our customers with the peace of mind that their power system is functioning, properly, safely, and reliably. Our structured programs are custom designed to work with any type or size of system.
AETI designs programs that work with our customer’s budgetary and operational needs. Our programs will ensure that any applicable regulatory and reliability compliance requirements are met.
A properly maintained electrical system will function correctly and its protective features will minimize equipment damage when called upon to perform. Fewer equipment failures will keep operational costs to a minimum and can extend the life of the system as a whole.
Key service offerings
- Transformer testing (power factor, turns ratio, winding resistance)
- Insulating oil analysis
- Sf6 gas analysis and leak detection
- Sf6 gas breaker testing
- Switchgear and buss duct testing
- Protective relay testing & calibration(electro-mechanical, solid state, microprocessor)
- Meter calibration
- Motor & Generator testing
- OCB breaker testing and repair
- Low voltage & medium voltage breaker testing
- Power system studies
- Thermo graphic surveys
- Station battery system testing
- Earth/ground testing
- Power cable testing and locating